1) Re-do the seams on the pink maternity trousers (the seat seam of which had proved not strong enough for an active mother-to-be)
7) A kimono style onesie in lilac striped jersey knit using the House of Estela pattern T19 for the new baby
15) Romper suit for new baby based on the Dana Made It diaper cover pattern
16) Make a pair of my daughter's maternity jeans into maternity shorts - it's too hot for jeans now, especially when you are over-heating
17) Run up a quick maternity skirt for same (using left over trouser top from Burda pattern that didn't work)
18) A tiny circular skirt to go with bought peach and turquoise onesies in 3-6 month size - I have the material to make another but won't have time
19) 2 small summer quilts so the grand-children have something to sleep under when they stay in a couple of weeks time
Whoosh! Even though I knew I'd been busy, I didn't realise how busy till I wrote it all down.
Sadly, (7) and (8) may already be redundant. I'd been preparing for another early arrival, so these were in tiny sizes. But it doesn't look as if the baby will be that early, or that small now! But I'm sure the NICU unit will be grateful for unworm donations of premature baby clothing.
Still on the list (4 days to go):
Baby sleeping bags and new summer pyjamas for all the girls
Shorts for Fleur
I did hope to try and make a baby nest, but I'm running out of time.